All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a concise guide to the nuts and bolts of converting flat media (books, papers, maps, posters, slides, micro formats, etc) into digital files. It provides librarians and archivists with the practical kwledge to understand the process and decision making in the digitization of flat media. Instead of having to learn by trial and error, they will get a well-rounded education of the practical aspects of digitization and have a better understanding of their options. This is the stuff they don't teach you in school. Digitizing Flat Media: Principles and Practices is intended to give librarians and archivists the benefit a seasoned digitization professional guiding them and helping them figure out exactly what needs to be done when.
- Author BiographyJoy M. Perrin is the Digital Resources Librarian at Texas Tech University where she is the head of the Digital Resources Unit. Her experience with digital collections spans 9 years and includes work in the Digital Library Initiatives Team where she got experience planning digital projects, experience managing the libraries' digital lab, and working with digital library systems and metadata.
- Author(s)Joy M. Perrin
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLITA Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.