All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionA funny, cheeky story about one very naughty little disaur by Tony Bradman for Egmont's blue banana series. It's Dad's birthday and Dorla has already got him a present. Dilly has thing to give him but Dad says that all he wants is for Dilly to be good for the day. The challenge is on! Can Dilly be good for one whole day? It's going to be tough, especially with a sister determined to make him snap ...Sure to entrance all beginner readers with its humour and fabulous illustrations! Blue bananas are chapter books for children learning to read, suitable for NC Level 2 readers. They are carefully designed educational books for children, supporting their understanding of how to read and develop vocabulary. Blue bananas uses speech bubbles to aid understanding of dialogue and the text encourages children to explore the feelings of characters.
- Author BiographyTony Bradman wrote the first Dilly the Dinosaur story 25 years ago, and since then has produced over 200 books for children of all ages, including poetry, picture books, fiction and non-fiction. He has reviewed children's books in the national press and on radio, and is the lead author of Project X, a major new reading scheme that has been a huge success in schools, and has edited over 40 anthologies of poetry and fiction. He also runs the Siobhan Dowd Trust, a charity active in the promotion of reading and literacy, and is active in writers' organisations. Tony has three children and three grandchildren, and lives in Beckenham. Susan Hellard's illustrious career as an illustrator has spanned: Grumpy Old Women, funny cookbooks for children and babies, poetry by Pam Ayres, pottery design and recently, a regular illustrated column for the Sunday Express. Plus many children's books, of course, such as the Dilly Banana books for Egmont, her picture book, Princesses Are Not Quitters, the Madame Pamplemousse series, and I was Jane Austen's Best Friend. She lives in North London where she is a keen swimmer in the ladies pond at Highgate.
- Author(s)Tony Bradman
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBanana Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width144 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Hellard
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.