All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.23Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $32.57Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $29.50Trending at AU $34.08
- AU $45.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
About this product
- DescriptionHelen and Lisa Tse have been cooking the original recipes that have been handed down through the generations of their family all their lives. Dim Sum they offer everyone a chance to experience the popular Sweet Mandarin Cookery School dim sum masterclass in their very own kitchen. Dim sum recipes span a huge variety of techniques and ingredients, and Helen and Lisa share their skills to demonstrate the perfect creation of an authentic Chinese experience at home with ease. The delicious recipes include Shanghai Dumplings, Mango and Prawn Rolls and Spare Ribs, favourites such as BBQ Skewers and Pork Dumplings, as well as more challenging dishes such as Chrysanthemum Shaped Pastry, Cuttlefish Dumplings, and a range of dim sum desserts.
- Author BiographyHelen and Lisa Tse became their family's third generation of restaurateurs when they opened Sweet Mandarin in Manchester in 2004. Since launching their range of sauces they have been invited to Downing Street, released Sweet Mandarin Cookbook, and awarded MBEs in the New Year Honours List for services to the food and drink.
- Author(s)Helen Tse,Lisa Tse
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byKen Hom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.