Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $45.85Trending at AU $53.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dime series has been written specifically for Caribbean secondary schools by a team of highly experienced Spanish teachers. It deals with the regional practicalities of learning Spanish for a Latin American context and provides a comprehensive foundation for students at the lower secondary levels up to and including those sitting Spanish at CSEC level. Numerous exercises and the functional nature of the series enable students to practice and become proficient in all four key skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening. This title is suitable for all Caribbean Secondary Spanish syllabuses. It is full colour throughout. Gradual progression in the presentation of language structures gives students the opportunity to absorb grammar and vocabulary more fully. Projects and related activities allow students to explore the Spanish language and to discover the similarities and differences between their own country and the Hispanic speaking world.
- Author(s)Erskine Padmore,Malva Lewis,Yolanda Nelson-Springer
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication17/07/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.