All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.64Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the modeling of food processing using dimensional analysis. When coupled to experiments and to the theory of similarity, dimensional analysis is indeed a generic, powerful and rigorous tool making it possible to understand and model complex processes for design, scale-up and /or optimization purposes. This book presents the theoretical basis of dimensional analysis with a step by step detail of the framework for applying dimensional analysis, with chapters respectively dedicated to the extension of dimensional analysis to changing physical properties and to the use of dimensional analysis as a tool for scaling-up processes. It includes several original examples issued from the research works of the authors in the food engineering field, illustrating the conceptual approaches presented and strengthen the teaching of all.
- Author(s)Fabrice Ducept,Guillaume Delaplace,Karine Loubi Re,Romain Jeantet
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.