All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.66Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionMany present-day Australians see the dingo as a threat and a pest to human production systems. An alternative viewpoint, which is more in tune with Indigeus culture, allows others to see the dingo as a means to improve human civilisation. The dingo has thus become trapped between the status of pest animal and totemic creature. This book helps readers to recognise this dichotomy. Dingo brings together more than 50 years of observations to provide a comprehensive portrayal of life as a dingo.
- Author(s)Brad Purcell
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleAustralian Natural History S.
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2010
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Notephotos
- Weight417 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.