All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionLeftovers are overrated! Avoid having too much food at dinner with these simple two-serving meals. With 70 brand-new recipes, Julie encourages beginner and seasoned cooks alike to cook at home, even when time is tight and everyone is tired. Her approachable and inspiring recipes include: * Rustic Pot Pie with Biscuits * Sloppy Joe Mac 'n Cheese * Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Comfort Stew * Beer-Braised Roast with Polenta * Garden Vegetable Egg Bake There's something for everyone in Dinner for Two including breakfast for dinner! 70 color photographs
- Author BiographyJulie Wampler is a full-time web developer turned recipe developer, blogger, and photographer. She created her food blog, TableForTwoBlog.com, in 2011 to share her love of food and cooking with the world. Her recipes and photography have been featured in many publications, including The Food Network Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens, The Huffington Post, and Buzzfeed, and she was named Blogger of the Day on Anderson Cooper Live. Her recipes are quick, easy, and above all, inspiring and delicious. Julie lives in the Washington, D.C., area with her husband.
- Author(s)Julie Wampler
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note70 color photographs
- Weight850 g
- Width201 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.