All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $27.14
- AU $21.70Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.23
- AU $21.70Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $33.37Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $23.05Trending at AU $24.91
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Isabel meets Edward, both are at a crossroads: he wants to follow his late wife to the grave, and she is ready to give up on love. Thinking she is merely helping Edward's daughter-who lives far away and asked her to check in on her nagenarian dad in New York-Isabel has idea that the man in the kitchen baking the sublime roast chicken and light as air apricot souffle will end up changing her life. As Edward and Isabel meet weekly for the glorious dinners that Edward prepares, he shares so much more than his recipes for apple galette or the perfect martini, or even his tips for deboning poultry. Edward is teaching Isabel the luxury of slowing down and taking the time to think through everything she does, to deconstruct her own life, cutting it back to the bone and examining the guts, matter how messy that proves to be.
- Author BiographyIsabel Vincentis an investigative reporter for the New York Post. Her work has appeared in magazines and newspapers all over the world, including the New Yorker and Time. Isabel is the author of several novels and winner of the National Jewish Book Award for Bodies and Souls.
- Author(s)Isabel Vincent
- PublisherHighBridge Audio
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHighBridge Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width163 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Narrator(s)Elise Arsenault
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.