All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionYou are Invited to a Dinner with Jesus of Nazareth The mysterious envelope arrives on Nick Cominsky s desk amid a stack of credit card applications and business-related junk mail. Although his seventy-hour workweek has already eaten into his limited family time, Nick can t pass up the opportunity to see what kind of plot his colleagues have hatched The rmally confident, cynical Nick soon finds himself thrown off-balance, drawn into an intriguing conversation with a baffling man who comfortably discusses everything from world religions to the existence of heaven and hell. And this man who calls himself Jesus also seems to kw a disturbing amount about Nick s personal life. .. You re bored, Nick. You were made for more than this. You re worried about God stealing your fun, but you ve got it backwards. There s adventure like being joined to the Creator of the universe. He leaned back off the table. And your first mission would be to let him guide you out of the mess you re in at work. . As the evening progresses, their conversation touches on life, God, meaning, pain, faith, and doubt and it seems that having Dinner with a Perfect Stranger may change Nick s life forever.
- Author BiographyDavid Gregory is the author of A Day with a Perfect Stranger, The Next Level, The Last Christian, and the coauthor of two nonfiction books. After a ten-year business career, he returned to school to study religion, sociology, and communications. He holds Master s degrees from Dallas Theological Seminary and the University of North Texas. He has been a frequent teacher, trainer, and conference speaker since 1996. A native of Texas, he now lives in the Pacific Northwest with his wife, Ava, and their four children. Learn more about this book at www.dinnerwithaperfectstranger.com.
- Author(s)David Gregory
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.