All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDi-Mike finds a portal to the Jurassic period in this chapter book adventure! Young Michael Evans and a new friend need to return real disaurs to their own time period. Can Di-Mike and his friend survive this blast to the past? On their journey they will encounter a stegosaurus, a brachiosaurus, and the biggest, baddest T. rex that Mike has ever seen! With easy-to-read language and illustrations on nearly every page, Di-Mike chapter books are perfect for beginning readers. Written and illustrated by the Eisner-Award winning creator of Tiny Titans, Franco!
- Author BiographyEisner award-winning writer and artist Franco Aureliani has been drawing comics since he could hold a crayon. Currently residing in upstate New York with his wife, Ivette and son, Nicolas, he spends most of his days in his Batcave-like studio where he works on comics projects. In 1995, Franco founded Blindwolf Studios, an independent art studio where he and fellow creators can create children's comics. Franco is the creator, artist and writer of Weirdsville, L'il Creeps, and Eagle All Star, as well as the co-creator and writer of Patrick the Wolf Boy. Franco recently finished work on Superman Family Adventures, and is now co-writing the new series The Green Team: Teen Trillionaires. When he's not writing and drawing, Franco also teaches high school art.
- Author(s)Franco Aureliani
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDino-Mike!: Dino-Mike!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.