All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.98Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionOk. Here's a question: If an egg hatched into a disaur on your kitchen table would you: a) Lock it up in a secure room, and then run for the hills as fast as you could? Or b) Hide it from Mum and try to keep it as a pet?It is Ned's bad luck that his brother Bill decides to go for option 'b'. So when a seemingly incent boiled egg on the breakfast table starts to shake, change colour and say 'cheep' and then hatch out a disaur, it is up to Ned to try to shake some sense into his totally irresponsible brother, all the while keeping his eagle-eyed mum in the dark ...
- Author BiographyDino-Egg is Catriona's second book for children, and is the sequel to her first, Fish. It was observing her children's particular take on life - and the reaction of children to adults in general - that inspired her to sit down and write Fish. Charlie and her family live in Edinburgh; and her children would like to stress that Fish is a work of fiction, and that any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidental.
- PrizesShortlisted for Royal Mail Awards for Scottish Children's Books: Younger Readers 8-11 2009.
- Author(s)Charlie James
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/07/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteB&W
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.