All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $18.06
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.57
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.45
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.92
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.02
About this product
- DescriptionPeter May has the unique job of reconstructing disaurs for museum displays. He works with a team using real disaur bones as well as artificial bones to create these giant creatures. How did Peter May become a disaur builder? How does he kw what these long-extinct animals looked like?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 2600
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight68 g
- Width144 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.