All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWHOMP! An energetic young disaur figures out her own way to give a kiss in the latest from the creator of the Caldecott Hor winning Interrupting Chicken. For newly hatched disaur Dinah, the world is an exciting place. There is so much to see and do. She tries this STOMP! And she tries that CHOMP! Then she sees a kiss and kws just what she wants to try next. Who can she kiss? And after a few disastrous attempts, can she figure out how to give someone a kiss without whomping, chomping, or stomping them first? Young children will chuckle and cheer when Dinah finds just the right creature for her disaur kisses in this funny new picture book from David Ezra Stein.
- Author BiographyDavid Ezra Stein is the author-illustrator of Because Amelia Smiled and Interrupting Chicken, which won a Caldecott Honor. He lives with his family in Kew Gardens, New York.
- Author(s)David Ezra Stein
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width170 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Ezra Stein
- Format DetailsPicture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.