All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCartoon-style disaurs run wild in this humorous activity book. Guide a Maiasaurus mother through a maze to her missing babies, spot the differences among a flock of pteradons, match fossilized skulls to the appropriate species, and solve other disaurian dilemmas. Kids can color the completed puzzles, and solutions appear at the end.
- Author(s)Chuck Whelon
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Children's Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.49
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.93
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $11.93
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.