All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if you were being chased by a super-speedy Utahraptor or found yourself face-to-face with a raveus T. Rex? This exciting, fact-packed guide contains all you need to kw about disaurs and how to survive extreme encounters with these prehistoric predators. If you're planning a trip into the Jurassic jungle, don't leave without this book! Perfect for children aged 7 and up.Dynamic, realistic illustrations and exciting text takes the reader into the heart of the prehistoric world and brings them face-to-face with the most fearsome creatures that ever walked the Earth. Engaging survival' panels feature throughout the book, bringing the prehistoric world vividly to life. The appealing scrapbook design makes the reader feel they are on a real disaur adventure. Estimated 13,000 words.
- Author BiographyClare specializes in non-fiction books for children of pre-and primary school age. She has been shortlisted for the prestigious Aventis Junior Science Prize, and won a dozen Practical Pre-School Gold Awards.
- Author(s)Clare Hibbert
- PublisherArcturus Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcturus Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width226 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.