All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- Description'a wonderful addition to the library of anyone hoping to write a good screenplay.' Andrew Bovell, award-winning screenwriter 'This is something fresh. It adds ather tool to the writer's kit and provides a way of grappling with a story idea. I just LOVE the 'shape' idea. It's a solid, accessible concept, easy to grasp and explain.' Henry Sheppard - www.adelaidescreenwriter.blogspot.com.au Screenwriter and teacher Chris Tugwell draws on more than 20 years of industry experience to introduce a revolutionary step-by-step approach to an age-old problem - uncovering the shape that is hidden within your story. Disaur Theory shows you how to use that shape to create your own powerful and unique screenplay.
- Author BiographyChris is an actor, director, scriptwriter, editor and teacher. His book 'Dinosaur Theory' is a distillation of more than 25 years experience in the film industry.
- Author(s)Chris Tugwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.