CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionFind our why why disaurs became extinct in this new edition of the book, with a fantastic 36 piece jigsaw puzzle, perfect for any underpants fan! Join T-Rex and the rest of the gang as they slog it out in a mighty Pants War to gain prehistoric pants supremacy in this hilarious follow-up to the award-winning Aliens Love Underpants.
- Author BiographyClaire Freedman is the highly successful author of several picture books including Aliens Love Underpants and A Squabble and a Squawk for Simon and Schuster. She lives in Essex. Ben Cort has had his picture books published in many languages in many countries worldwide, including the hugely successful Aliens Love Underpants. Ben lives in Bedfordshire with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Ben Cort,Claire Freedman
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.