All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch has shown that there are many different learning styles, and adding a tactile/kinesthetic element helps your brain to retain the information you ve learned. Color Yourself Smart: Disaurs does just that. Have fun while learning and improve your memory with this revolutionary new series. Author Dominic Couzens has selected 52 popular disaurs and has compiled them here, including intriguing speculations about what led to disaur extinction, scientific advances in research and exploration throughout history, disaur biology and geography, and a geological profile for each disaur. Everything you need for a crash course in disaur history is right here in one set, ready to open and begin, or to take on the go. This incredible set includes 52 plates to color, colored pencils from Faber-Castell, and everything you need to begin your introduction to the Jurassic period.Journey back in time and explore the exciting world of disaurs, page by page. Color Yourself Smart: Disaurs offers the most holistic and fun way to learn about the largest creatures to ever traverse the land.
- Author BiographyDominic Couzens is a full-time writer on birds and wildlife. He contributes to a number of magazines, including Bird Watching, BBC Wildlife and the RSPB's Birds magazine, and has written many books, including the best-selling Secret Lives of Garden Birds. He lives in Dorset with his wife and two young children. David Nurney has been drawing birds for as long as he can remember. After qualifying as a Graphic designer, he worked in industry but turned professional Bird Illustrator in 1990. He illustrated the award winning Woodpeckers of the World in 1993 and has contributed too, amongst others titles, the Handbook of the Birds of the World, Birds of Armenia, and Birds of the Western Palaearctic. He also regularly illustrates Identification articles for Birdwatching magazine in the UK.Nurney works in Gouache and watercolour and has birded in over 20 countries including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, and the U.S.
- Author(s)Dominic Couzens
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleColor Yourself Smart
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThunder Bay Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight1066 g
- Width340 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Nurney
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.