Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionStegosauruses, Pteradons, and Velociraptors become easy to draw with the help of this wonderful guidebook. Step-by-step instructions and instructional diagrams guide budding artists through creating their very own disaurs. Combining simple shapes and lines, children can draw any disaur they please, and create images that ignite the imagination.
- Author(s)Mark Bergin
- PublisherWindmill Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- Series TitleIt's Fun to Draw (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight295 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.