All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionHailed by science-fiction doyen Arthur C. Clarke as pure magic, Ditopia: A Land Apart from Time debuted in 1992. Now, 20 years later, the magnificent sequel to James Gurney's bestseller finally returns to print. Enhanced by more than 160 full-color illustrations, The World Beneath follows an intrepid band of Ditopians - members of a society in which humans and animals peace- fully coexist - as they explore the mysterious depths of an unexplored island. For this 20th Anniversary Edition, Gurney provides new hand-illustrated calligraphy, an Afterword, and a special section of behind-the-scenes studies and maquettes. Also includes a new Foreword by disaur paleontologist M. K. Brett-Surman, Ph.D. A Calla Edition, originally published by Scholastic, Inc., New York, 1995
- Author(s)James Gurney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCalla Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Width264 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement20th Anniversary ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 8 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.