Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers the most respected book available for scientific information about dioxins, dibenzofurans, and PCBs. The new edition combines chapters on the classical dioxins and PCBs with new and emerging toxic pollutants. This edition also updates the science involved in the dioxin and PCB literature while adding new chapters on toxic pollutants such as brominated flame retardants, phthalates, and perfluorinated chemicals. A comprehensive resource, this book provides, in one volume, essential information about these compounds written by some of the most respected and cited scientists in their fields.
- Author BiographyARNOLD SCHECTER , MD, MPH, is Professor of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences at the University of Texas School of Public Health. He is a preventive medicine physician-researcher who has studied the effects of dioxin and related chemical exposure around the world. Most recently, his research has focused on emerging POPs and endocrine disruptors in human milk, blood, and food. Dr. Schecter has served on EPA dioxin advisory panels and ATSDR/CDC dioxin, PCB, and PCDF review groups. Moreover, he has worked with the NIEHS, NIH, and NTP to communicate dioxin carcinogenicity assessments.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1058 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byArnold Schecter
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.