All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionYears, it had been. Years of constant bleeding, of watching her life leaking away, drop by drop, And then there was Jesus... Could she, should she, reach out for Him?
- Author BiographyDeborah lives in sunny southern Alabama with her best friend-an adorable little one-eyed Shih Tzu named Raggedy Andy, or Rags for short; a motley crew of assorted kids and grandkids, including a few strays; and a sadly battered old laptop.
- Author(s)Deborah Anne Barrd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.