All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionDoctor Dire, w a full-fledged supervillain, returns to Icon City with two goals: Find her friends, and obtain eugh money to afford the next part of her sinister master plan. Only thing is, t everyone she cares about is so easily located, and she must contend with gangsters, shadowy intrigues from dubious employers, and rival supervillains. Oh, and heroes, too. Can't forget them, they're everywhere. From civil-minded super-speedsters to incompetent time-travelers, all of them want to see Dire brought down for her crimes. And when a cargo of hijacked experimental flowers turns out to be far more sinister than anticipated, she's pushed to the limit t only to survive, but also to save the world itself from a horrible fate. For a profit, of course. Villain, remember? This is the second full vel of the Tales from the Teslaverse project.
- Author BiographyAndrew Seiple has been a voracious reader, roleplayer, gamer, and library enthusiast for years, and is finally getting serious about writing. After a torrid, decades-long love affair with science fiction and fantasy, he's found a true joy in writing books about super heroes and villains. His latest concept is the 'Tales from the Teslaverse' series, stories set in a world full of mad science, super powers, and magic.
- Author(s)Andrew Seiple
- PublisherAndrew Seiple
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrew Seiple
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Halbrooks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.