All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the third volume of three volume series recording the Radon Special Semester 2011 on Multiscale Simulation & Analysis in Energy and the Environment taking place in Linz, Austria, October 3-7, 2011. The volume surveys recent developments in the analysis of wave propagation problems. The topics covered include aspects of the forward problem and problems in inverse problems, as well as applications in the earth sciences. The book records the achievements of Workshop 3 Wave Propagation and Scattering, Inverse Problems and Applications in Energy and the Environment . It brings together key numerical mathematicians whose interest is in the analysis and computation of wave propagation and scattering problems, and in inverse problems, together with practitioners from engineering and industry whose interest is in the applications of these core problems.
- Author BiographyIvan Graham, University of Bath, UK; Ulrich Langer, University of Linz, Austria; Jens Markus Melenk, Vienna University of Technology, Austria;Mourad Sini, RICAM, Linz, Austria.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- Series TitleRadon Series on Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 40 schw.-w. u. 28 farb. Abb., 8 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight685 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byIvan Graham,Jens M. Melenk,Mourad Simi,Ulrich Langer
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.