All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionDirecting and Producing for Television provides you with the tools you'll need to direct and produce effectively in a variety of settings. Based on his years of experience in the industry and teaching the subject, Cury illustrates fundamental principles with engaging anecdotes that teach by example. Ideal for students in television production courses as well as industry professionals, Directing and Producing for Television addresses critical production techniques for various formats including panel programs, demonstration, scripted, music, commercials, PSAs, news, documentaries, remote broadcasting, and sports. Each chapter concludes with a valuable review section summarizing key points. Written with both the director and producer in mind, but particularly relevant for the television director, Directing and Producing for Television gives a comprehensive overview of the facility (studio, control room, and/or support areas) and provides who's who information covering the various jobs and personnel involved in television programs.
- Author BiographyIvan Cury is a professor in the Communication Department of California State University, Los Angeles, where he has taught for the past fifteen years. He is also a producer and director of commercials, sitcoms, variety shows, documentaries, and daytime dramas such as The Young and the Restless. He has served as a judge for the Emmy's ACE and for the DGA awards. Before joining the department at Cal State, he taught for eleven years in the MPTV department at UCLA.
- Author(s)Ivan Cury
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note86 black & white halftones, 55 black & white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.