All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionIf directing dramatic productions interests you, this book is a basic guide to show you kw to apply the principles of directing to any dramatic medium - stage, television, or film. The authors, who have worked in all three media, illustrated how the principles of one medium relate to the other two.
- Author BiographyMarian F. Monta is Professor of Theatre-TV-Film at the University of Texas-Pan America. Jack R. Stanley is Professor of Theatre-TV-Film at the University of Texas-Pan America.
- Author(s)J. Stanley,Marian F. Monta
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.