All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionDirectives: Rights and Remedies in English and Community Law analyses the impact of EC Directives on national law, which has long been a problem and continues to be so - both in terms of interpretation and implementation. This book from barrister Richard Brent provides the reader with practical and invaluable insights on the legislative processes involved, the legal basis for adoption of Directives, the transposition and implementation of Directives.
- Author BiographyRichard Brent is a barrister at 3 Verulam Buildings.He specialises in commercial litigation and advisory work, and he has been ranked as a Leading Junior in the directories for a number of years.
- Author(s)Richard Brent
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleLloyd's Commercial Law Library
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight902 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.