Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- Descriptionin this volume, Warren Ockrassa introduces new users to Director 8.5's new features and functionality. He covers basic Lingo programming for the beginner and focuses on the introduction and impementation of concepts through the use of projects.
- Author BiographyWarren Ockrassa (Milwaukee, WI) began using Director in 1992, creating software to support The HOTS Program, a grade-school curriculum. In 1998, he moved into the private sector, writing software for multiple purposes, including advertising, information distribution, and utility programs. Currently, he maintains Nightwares.com, a Web site dedicated to Director discussions, and programs for Tamzen Media.
- Author(s)Warren Ockrassa
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleEssential skills for first-time developers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight926 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.