All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1936, the Directory of Historical Organizations in the United States and Canada has come to be regarded as a standard resource for those working in state and local history. This comprehensive listing of historical agencies, museums, sites, programs and other types of organizations has t been in print for over 10 years. This new edition greatly updates, expands and adds entries to provide information on almost 13,000 history-related organizations and programs in the United States and Canada. Useful cross-reference guides provide quick and easy ways of locating information. This multi-functional reference is a useful tool to find information about history-related organizations and programs and to contact those working in history across the country. The Directory of Historical Organizations in the United States and Canada is sponsored in part by The History Channel.
- Author BiographyThe American Association for State and Local History provides leadership, service, and support for those who preserve and interpret state and local history in order to make the past more meaningful in American Society.
- Author(s)American Association for State and Local History
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/12/2001
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAmerican Association for State & Local History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteglossary, index
- Weight2497 g
- Width219 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.