All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionLeader Monrage's merciless plot has come to fruition - unleashing unspeakable evil onto the universe. The first to feel its effects is a small, isolated colony kwn as 52. Nora Montgomery had been living a pretty rmal life - rmal in her view at least. But then, the nebula reapers descend - turning her life upside down and exposing secrets of the world - a world she thought she knew. Together with a young man named Jack Callahan, she must try to claw her way free from the tightening ose that threatens to take all of their lives. Two different dreams contributed to two of the scenes in this book. One was of the air taxi in Chapter One. The second was about the confinement exercise. Book One of the Nocturne's Reaping(R) series, Prelude, serves as a prequel to the events in Book Two, Dirge. It will also fill this role for the rest of the books in the series.
- Author BiographyThe author is a Christian who is originally from Ashland, Ohio. She has been creating stories from an early age. While still in elementary school, she began to write. Yet, it wasn't until high school and college that her writing took on a more dedicated focus. She is currently working on more books from the Nocturne's Reaping(R) series as well as other works of fiction.
- Author(s)Jennifer Alice Chandler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.