CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionDirty Beasts is a collection of hilarious animal rhymes from Roald Dahl. A collection of (mainly) grisly beasts out for human blood, ranging from Gocky-Wock the crocodile to Sting-A-Ling the scorpion. Described in verse with all Dahl's usual gusto and illustrated in suitably lurid style by Quentin Blake. A true genius...Roald Dahl is my hero . (David Walliams). Phizz-whizzing new branding for the world's No.1 storyteller, Roald Dahl! Exciting, bold and instantly recognisable with Quentin Blake's inimitable artwork. Roald Dahl, the best-loved of children's writers, was born in Wales of Norwegian parents. His books continue to be bestsellers after his death in 1990, and total sales are w over 100 million worldwide! Quentin Blake is one of the best-kwn and best-loved children's illustrators. It's impossible w to think of Roald Dahl's writings without imagining Quentin Blake's illustrations. Look out for the whole collection of wondercrump Roald Dahl books! The Ermous Crocodile; Fantastic Mr Fox; The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me; The Magic finger; The Twits; The BFP; Boy: Tales of Childhood; Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator; The Complete Adventures of Charlie and Mr Willy Wonka; Danny the Champion of the World; George's Marvellous Medicine; Going Solo; James and the Giant Peach; Matilda; The Witches; Dirty Beasts; The Minpins; Revolting Rhymes For Teens: The Great Automatic Grammatizator and Other Stories; Rhyme Stew; Skin and Other Stories; The Vicar of Nibbleswicke; The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More.
- Author BiographyRoald Dahl, the best-loved of children's writers, was born in Wales of Norwegian parents. His books continue to be bestsellers, despite his death in 1990, and total UK sales are 100 million worldwide! Quentin Blake is one of the best-known and best-loved children's illustrators and it's impossible now to think of Roald Dahl's writings without imagining Quentin Blake's illustrations. Quentin Blake is one of Britain's most successful illustrators. His first drawings were published in Punch when he was sixteen. He has illustrated nearly three hundred books and he was Roald Dahl's favourite illustrator. He has won many awards including the Whitbread Award and the Kate Greenaway Medal. Besides being an illustrator he taught for over twenty years at the Royal College of Art and in 1999 he became the first ever Children's Laureate! Six years later he was awarded a CBE for services to children's literature and in 2013 he was knighted in the New Year's Honours - which means his full title is Sir Quentin Blake, although we can still all go on calling him Quentin as usual.
- Author(s)Roald Dahl
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date06/03/2014
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Weight148 g
- Width203 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Quentin Blake
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.