All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThere was once only one Mafia, w every country seems to have it's own. Until fairly recently gangsters kept to their territories but crime - like every other business - has been quick to take advantage of the global ecomy. Business, it seems, is good, with over $150 billion laundered each year in Europe alone. London crime firms sell Lebanese heroin provided by Turkish gangs, Columbian cocaine obtained from Nigeria, and crack produced by Jamaican Yardies. Arrangements with the Mafia, the Triads, the Yakuza, the Russian Mafiya and the South American cartels allow a tide of misery to enter the UK through the back door. Dirty Cash looks at modern organised crime, from the street gangs whose daily business includes drug dealing, prostitution and robbery, through to the gigantic organisations behind it all. The vicious war between crime and law enforcement is raging all around us, and it's a war we can't afford to lose.
- Author BiographyDavid Southwell was born near Southend on the English coast. He has written a number of bestselling books on conspiracy theories and organized crime.
- Author(s)David Southwell
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Weight130 g
- Width106 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.