All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou are t alone. The sexual addictions of porgraphy and masturbation are t just men's issues. They're women's issues, too. Research shows that 25% of Christian women are addicted to porgraphy. But 70% of these women will never admit their struggle.In Dirty Girls Come Clean, Crystal Renaud aims to change these statistics and help you gain freedom from sexual addiction.Why This Book?So often, ministries and tools for overcoming these sexual addictions are more accessible to men than they are to women. Even if these ministries and tools were accessible to women, they may t be as effective in giving freedom because women turn to porgraphy for different reasons than men do.Women need a resource crafted specifically for them.A Trusted Source Crystal, founder of Dirty Girls Ministries and AACC certified counselor, comes clean first. Her story of addiction to porgraphy began when she was 10 years old and continued and intensified for eight years.During this time of sexual addiction, Crystal deceived and withdrew. She came to kw shame intimately, and she thought she was alone in her struggle. After coming clean about her sexual addiction, Crystal also includes stories of other women who have come clean about theirs.A Plan for FreedomCrystal is determined to help women come clean and, by God's grace and power, get free. Addressing both the sexual addictions themselves as well as underlying issues that cause them, Crystal provides a plan for freedom using the acronym SCARS.<ul><li>S-Surrender: Trusting the Healer</li><li>C-Confession: Out of the Darkness</li><li>A-Accountability: Restoring Our Character </li><li>R-Responsibility: Owning My Part of the Story </li><li>S-Sharing: God Never Wastes an Experience </li></ul>In addition to her plan for freedom from sexual addiction, Crystal provides other resources such as: personal inventories, the twelve steps of sexaholics anymous, online accountability programs, other books, and links to recovery groups.Join Crystal and many others who have claimed freedom from sexual addiction. Now is your time to come clean and be free. With the recent release of Crystal's book Dirty Girls Come Clean women w have the tools they need to fight a battle that many assume only ensnares men. I can only imagine what kind of hope and encouragement this book is going to offer women who have believed for years, decades, that they were the only ones struggling and there was hope for them. -Book review by Marsha Fisher on porntopurity.comAn Excerpt from the First Chapter: This book is for you, the woman who feels alone in addiction to porgraphy. I don't believe in coincidences. This book is in your hands because God wants to speak some truth to you, and, for whatever reason, He's chosen to use this book to do so.The dark cloud of this addiction is far-reaching. Porgraphy addiction kws path other than one of destruction, isolation, and suffocation. Porgraphy addiction kws creed. Porgraphy addiction kws gender.We are all sexual beings. If t, you and I would t be living on this earth. So to believe that porgraphy can only be a man's problem is t only false, but it is an igrant lie that comes from the enemy.The enemy, Satan, deceived Even in the garden of Eden by convincing her that if she ate the forbidden fruit, she would be like God. She in turn offered Adam the fruit, he took some, and as a result of their disobedience, they were expelled from the beautiful garden where they had enjoyed perfect fellowship with God. Satan's goal was to destroy. And the enemy has been trying to destroy women ever since.From the first bite of forbidden fruit to porgraphy addiction, the enemy will use whatever he can to deceive us and keep us ineffective for use in the kingdom of God.May you find comfort in kwing that t only are you t alone in your struggle, but there is hope for breaking the stronghold of this addiction.And that hope comes from Jesus. I write this b
- Author BiographyCRYSTAL RENAUD is Founder and Executive Director of Dirty Girls Ministries, a not-for-profit ministry helping women struggling with pornography and sexual addiction. Founded by Crystal in February 2009, the desire of Dirty Girls Ministries is to break through the stigmatic barriers that are keeping women in bondage to this addiction. Crystal has used the experience gained from her own 8-year pornography addiction to counsel hundreds of women as well as writes and speaks in various venues on the topic. Crystal is single and resides in the Kansas City area.
- Author(s)Crystal Renaud
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight159 g
- Width142 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.