All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.82Trending at AU $55.57
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new book addresses disability issues, including inclusive education, advocacy and empowerment. Aimed specifically at students studying in South Africa, this book attempts to plug the gap between policy, services and rights for disabled people in South Africa, whilst also helping readers to find a new world view. This book is suitable for both first year undergraduates in inclusive education and senior students and also academics looking to advance theory and lay good foundations for comprehensive, evidence-based practice.
- Author BiographyMbulaheni Obert Maguvhe is an Associate Professor in the Department of Inclusive Education School of Educational studies college of education at the University of South Africa UNISA. His post-graduate studies were in the fields of special needs education as well as inclusive education. He has extensive experience in disability matters and have been championing the rights of persons with disabilities wherever he worked. He was instrumental in the crafting of the South African Mass Literacy campaign plan as one of the ministerial Mass Literacy Campaign Committee members. He published papers in renowned journals in special needs and inclusive education. He is currently serving as deputy chair of the SABC board. Meahabo Dinah Magano is a Professor in the department of inclusive education school of educational studies college of education at the University of South Africa UNISA. Her field of specialisation is the psychology of education, and her particular research interest is focussed on promoting wellness dimensions amongst educators, learners and students in Higher Education. Prof. Magano is currently working on the professional development of prison educators and the wellness of juvenile offenders.
- Author(s)Mbulaheni Maguvhe,Meahabo Magano
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication28/03/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight400 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.