All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisaster recovery planning, while t an entirely new concept, has gained increased attention since the events of September 11th and the formation of the Department of Homeland Security. The topic, however, has t become well rooted in the nprofit community. Disaster Recovery Planning for Nonprofits is a unique and timely book that is geared specifically towards the nprofit sector. This text lays the framework for organizations that wish to gain an understanding of current practices and want to form comprehensive disaster recovery plans for themselves. Not only does the book treat the various aspects of planning, it also presents a number of case histories and the practices being used by nprofits as identified from a 2003 survey. Readers will find the strategies more process oriented rather than techlogically based, which will enable executives, managers, and employees of nprofit organizations to use the text as a springboard in the successful formation of their disaster recovery plans.
- Author BiographyMichael K. Robinson is IT Director at Creative Direct Response and Adjunct Instructor at Anne Arundel Community College.
- Author(s)Michael K. Robinson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication11/11/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width146 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.