All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a step by step guide that will help you understand disaster recovery using VMware vSphere Replication 5.5 and VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager (SRM) 5.5. The topics and configuration procedures are accompanied with relevant screenshots, flowcharts, and logical diagrams that makes grasping the concepts easier. This book is a guide for anyone who is keen on using vSphere Replication or vCenter Site Recovery Manager as a disaster recovery solution. This is an excellent handbook for solution architects, administrators, on-field engineers, and support professionals. Although the book assumes that the reader has some basic kwledge of data center virtualization using VMware vSphere, it can still be a very good reference for anyone who is new to virtualization.
- Author BiographyAbhilash GB is an author, a designer, and a VMware vExpert 2014, who specializes in the areas of Data Center Virtualization and cloud computing. He is a VMware Certified Advanced Professional in Data Center Administration (VCAP4DCA and VCAP5DCA). He has been in the IT industry for nearly a decade, and he has been working on VMware products and technologies since the start of 2007. He is also the author of VMware vSphere 5.1 Cookbook, Packt Publishing. He is a passionate author who's willing to contribute more titles to the VMware community, and also an aspiring engineer always ready to indulge in designing and creating great solutions for customers.
- Author(s)Abhilash GB
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.