All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Disaster Relief Appropriations Act of 2013 appropriated about $50 billion for recovery from Hurricane Sandy, part of which was intended for disaster resilience and hazard mitigation. This book reviews federal efforts to strengthen disaster resilience during Hurricane Sandy recovery. It addresses how federal recovery funds were used to enhance resilience; the extent to which states and localities were able to maximise federal funding to enhance resilience; and actions that could enhance resilience for future disasters.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight392 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJohnathan Carr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.