Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers all the task of implementation of the initiative of inculcating the culture of preparedness in the community as they are the first responders in case of a disaster. The book includes, what, how, when and by whom what should be done before, during and after a disaster takes place. The highlights of the book are: 1. All types of disasters ranging from earthquakes to terrorist strikes, from nuclear disasters to urban floods have been illustrated. 2. Case studies supporting all the disasters.3. Fully illustrated with adequate diagrams, flow charts and colour photographs etc.4. Situation and region specific requirements in cases of rehabilitation and casualty management. 5. Setting up and executing requirement specific Disaster Management Plans. 6. Conducting of mock s on various types of perceived disasters found there way in the book.The book would be useful for the first responders, district administration and state authorities districts/tehsil/taluk/sub-division level functionaries, the DM planners in the state, NGOs schools/educational institutions, National Disaster Response Force, Para Military Forces, Armed Forces.
- Author(s)B. K. Khanna,Neena Khanna
- PublisherNew India Publishing Agency
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNew India Publishing Agency
- Content Notefigures, tables, colour plates
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.