Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionMonica Jones is a Southern girl, who moves to Washington, D.C. in pursuit of her entrepreneurial dreams giving hope and support to inner city African American families. She finds herself in a world of lies and deceit searching for love. She learns that her friends Trina and Tori are both having problems in their relationships. Monica finds herself trying to stop her best friend Tori, from doing something terrible based on anger and a broken heart. Through this long journey of pain, deceit, and betrayal, they are guided by friendship and love. This is a powerful story of tragedy and loyalty.
- Author(s)Malynda H K,Malynda H.K.
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.