All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionWith a great sense of humor, this parenting guide explains why treating teenagers like children only causes anger and rebellion. Instead, advice is given on becoming close to teenagers in a new way by being open but without prejudices, interested but respectful, and present but t controlling. With these helpful suggestions, parents are on their way to acquiring new abilities that will convert them into reliable guides for their teenagers.
- Author BiographyRosa Barocio is certified in Montessori education and Waldorf education and has more than 30 years of experience working with children, training teachers, directing schools, and advising parents. She holds conferences and workshops in Mexico, the United States, and Europe. She is the author of Conoce tu temperamento y mejora tus relaciones, Explora tus emociones para avanzar en la vida, and the Disciplina con amor series, which includes Disciplina con amor en el aula, Disciplina con amor para adolescentes, and Disciplina con amor tu temperamento.
- Author(s)Rosa Barocio
- PublisherEditorial Pax Mexico
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleDisciplina Con Amor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Pax Mexico
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.