All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past two decades, students of strategy have promiscuously borrowed ideas from the disciplines of ecomics, sociology, and psychology. The result has been an abundance of models ranging from the structure-conduct-performance model to evolutionary ecomics, from ecological models of strategy to network models of strategy, and cognitive perspectives on strategy to learning models of strategy. The contributions to Volume 15 are organized into five themes: Ecomics, Institutions, Networks, Techlogy, and Computation. Together, the contributions show how contemporary strategic management research draws upon root disciplines by interconnecting disciplines or fields within a particular discipline, or by focusing tightly on a particular subfield. All three approaches are essential to a vibrant strategic management - close attention to developments within subfields comprising root disciplines and integration of these developments within strategic management scholarship are essential. Without the former, strategic management risks antiquation; without the latter it risks disintegration. Volume 15 inspires strategy researchers to be rigorous in both disciplinary grounding and integration as well as wary of new ideas speeding their way into the core of study.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication11/09/1998
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Strategic Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoel Baum
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.