All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comparative history of intercultural relations in political communication between Italy, France and Germany - from Machiavellism in Italy to the conflict of new politics, religion and medieval traditions in Germany.
- Author(s)Cornel Zwierlein
- PublisherVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGottingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVandenhoeck & Ruprecht GmbH & Co KG
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight231 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.