All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamous for its revolutionary aspects in musical, political, sexual identity and consumerist ideas, punk rock also has its lesser-kwn gangster ethos as well. The untold story of punk's violent LA gangs is recounted here by key players. The SoCal punk scenes were populated by blue collar kids who responded to the aggression of punk music. A number of them formed punk gangs that got into beatings, drug dealing and murder. Among them, gang was more torious than La Mirada Punks, or LMP. Their story is told here, as recounted by torious gang leader Frank the Shank.
- Author(s)Dave Spacone,Heath Mattioli
- PublisherFeral House,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeral House,U.S.
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- s1977d11 May, 2017by
Compelling from start to finish.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.