All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionDetermines the overall value for money of public-private partnerships.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Burgess is emeritus professor of economics, University of Western Ontario. Glenn P. Jenkins is professor of economics at Queen's University, Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus, and Institute Fellow Emeritus, Harvard University.
- Author(s)David F. Burgess,Glenn P. Jenkins
- PublisherSchool of Policy Studies at Queen's University
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationQuebec
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSchool of Policy Studies at Queen's University
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight531 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.