All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2005, the Continuum Discourse series, under the editorship of Professor Ken Hyland, has published some of the most cutting-edge work in the field of discourse analysis.This edited collection offers a showcase of the work produced by its authors and reads as fully-functional book in its own right. The work of Paul Baker, Frances Christie and Greg Myers features, amongst others. With an introduction by Professor Hyland, the chapters are organized thematically to provide a look a research methods, examine at the various types of institutional discourses covered by the series, and finally, a look to arguably the future of the field - electronic discourses in an electronic medium, for example Twitter, SMS and Blogs. This is an essential purchase for those involved in discourse analysis in any capacity.
- Author BiographyKen Hyland is Chair of Applied Linguistics and Director of the Centre for Applied English Studies, University of Hong Kong.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- Series TitleBloomsbury Discourse
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKen Hyland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.