All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this accessible yet provocative text Barry Hindess provides a new interpretation of concepts of power within Western social thought, from Hobbes' tion of sovereign power to Foucault's account of government . This book will be welcomed as an important contemporary contribution to one of the key debates in social and political theory.
- Author BiographyBarry Hindess is Professor at the Research School of Social Sciences at The Australian National University. His previous books include Politics and Class Analysis (Blackwell, 1987) and Political Choice and Social Structure (1989).
- Author(s)Barry Hindess
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/1995
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight304 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.