All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.17
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.39
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $51.25
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $55.04
- AU $24.74Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.13
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $41.87
About this product
- DescriptionCornwall's fine golden sands have provided the backdrop for many childhood holidays, but it is also a wonderful county to explore on foot. As well as the coastal footpath, there are numerous less kwn routes that are great fun to investigate. There are a good range of gentle to moderate walks between 4 and 6 miles in length - there's something for everyone. The walks have clear directions, delightful details of what can be seen along the way, making this a unique book to keep and pore over for readers as well as walkers.
- Author BiographySue Jackson, who boasts Cornish roots, is a freelance journalist and regular contributor to Cornwall Today, where she provides most of their walks. She lives in Cornwall where she enjoys walking with her Jack Russell Mollie.
- Author(s)Sue Kittow
- PublisherSigma Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSigma Press
- Content Note40 bw, 21 map
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.