All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what would happen if scientists could change or control atoms, the smallest building blocks of the universe? Examine the science of natechlogy with simple language and striking visuals that reinforce understanding.
- Author(s)Lisa J Amstutz
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSearchlight Books What's Cool about Science?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.