All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix million acres of mountains and waters, 46 high peaks over 4,000 feet, 3,000 lakes and ponds, and 30,000 miles of rivers and streams it's wonder the Adirondacks welcome 10 million visitors each year. With so many wilderness opportunities to choose from, travelers in the Adirondacks need a concise travel guide, and Discover the Adirondacks is the ideal choice. With 50 multi-sport trips, informative turn-by-turn directions and maps, crisp photographs, and trip planning advice, this guidebook invites first-time visitors or seasoned explorers to experience the best the Adirondacks have to offer.
- Author BiographyPeter Kick, a native of the Catskill Mountains region, is a licensed wilderness guide who has led trips throughout the Adirondacks. The author of several hiking and mountain-biking guides, including the Catskill Mountain Guide and AMC's Best Day Hikes in the Catskills & Hudson Valley, he has also written for Backpacker, Outdoor Traveler, Sailing, and Adirondack Life.
- Author(s)Peter W Kick
- PublisherAppalachian Mountain Club
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleAMC Discover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAppalachian Mountain Club
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight458 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.