All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDISCOVERING BEHAVIORAL NEUROSCIENCE: AN INTRODUCTION TO BIOLOGICAL PSYCHOLOGY, 3rd Edition is written to appeal to a broad range of readers interested in a college-level introduction to biological or physiological psychology. Whether readers have a strong science background or are vices who feel intimidated at the prospect of the subject matter, this book's clear writing, high-interest examples, learning aids, and numerous illustrations will keep them interested and engaged. The book includes classic concepts, current topics, and cutting-edge research to provide readers with a foundational understanding of the structure and function of the nervous system and its relationship to both typical and disordered human behavior.
- Author BiographyLaura A. Freberg (Ph.D., UCLA) is Professor of Psychology at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, where she teaches courses in Introductory Psychology, Biological Psychology, and Sensation and Perception. Laura's teaching career began when she taught her first college course at Pasadena City College at the age of 23. To better understand the needs of the online education community, she also teaches a variety of psychology courses for Argosy University Online. Laura has received Faculty Member of the Year recognition from Cal Poly Disabilities Resource Center three times (1991, 1994, and 2009) for her work with students with disabilities. She enjoys using technology and social media in the classroom, and is a Google Glass Explorer. Laura serves as the Content Expert Writer for Psychology for Answers.com and as the Bylaws and Archives Committee Chair for the Society for Social Neuroscience. She is a member of the editorial board for Leadership Quarterly. With John Cacioppo of the University of Chicago, she is the co-author of two editions of DISCOVERING PSYCHOLOGY: THE SCIENCE OF MIND (Cengage Learning).
- Author(s)Laura A. Freberg
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1429 g
- Width223 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.